Thursday, March 13, 2008

We weren't fucking when you thought i was str8, we aren't fucking now // What's the problem??

Okay, so why is it that when same-sex friends find out that you're gay, they (usually) automatically assume that you want them? EVEN THE UGLY ONES! (hell, usually the ugly ones) lol. My cute str8 friends find out that i'm gay and its cool, my ugly str8 friends find out I'm gay and they INSTANTLY think i've been checking their ugly asses out. Is it that they are so ugly that no female would want them, so they imagine I want them to make theirselves feel (almost) pretty? lol
Okay, was that mean? I don't know, don't really care...

Anywaysz, So I'm a masculine guy and I can easily pass for straight if I wanted to, as a matter of fact, most of my friends THINK I'm straight. So, i was talking to my "straight" friends the other day, and asked them if their best friends in the whole world told them they were gay, how would they react. The cute ones for the most part said that it wouldn't matter to them because its still the same person. My ugly friend however, said that He would never talk to the guy again because he would feel like he was checking Him out. (LMFAO!!!) I really laffed wen he said that, the guy looks like a fuckin beast lol.
(Okay, now I KNOW that was mean) lol

So anyway, my point is, to my straight readers, If your gay friends come out to you, unless they actually tell you that they've been checking you out, please don't ASSume, it makes an ASS out of yourself.

My general point is, "We were'nt fucking when you thought I was straight, and we aren't fucking now"

I'm just sayin....

5 comments:

Mark in DE said...

Good point!

Mark :-)

Scott Allen Cohen said...

I so agree...and couldn't have said it better myself!

Alexandra said...

very well said!

Princess Drewbie said...

i totally agree!

*princessFAB*

SoapBoxGuy said...

While I agree with your point overall, there is one bit of contention.

When you say you are "straight acting", what does that mean? Is there a certain way that all or most gay people act that makes us stand out?

While there are people who act "stereotypical", the point is that in order to earn equality and acceptance and therefore our rights, we need to stop supporting the "us vs them" mentality. It's crucial that each of us do our part to show everyone that we /are/ everyone else.

We need to stop saying things like "gay acting" and "straight acting". There is really no such thing outside of imaginary definitions.

That being said, yeah, it usually is the ugliest guys imaginable who freak out about us "checking them out".